Monday, September 4, 2023

Unique Love From All Eternity

 Unique Love From All Eternity

“My Heart is, at every moment, ready to welcome you.
  I desire your presence.  I want the attention of your heart.  I want your friendship in response to the friendship I have offered you.”

“My Heart has a particular love for you, a love that My Father destined for you alone and for no other from all eternity. 
How it grieves My Heart when the unique love I offer a soul is spurned, or ignored, or regarded with indifference!” (In Sinu Jesu  p26)

One way to express your love for Jesus is to offer Him an hour a week in the Adoration Chapel.
  Become a committed Adorer by signing up for an hour through AdorationPro and show Jesus your love by your action.

                                                               www.adorationpro.org/ihmmi



No comments:

Post a Comment