Monday, October 14, 2024

God Is Calling - Don't Hide

Are You Trying To Hide From God Like Adam?

“They then heard the Lord God walking in the garden toward evening.  The man and his wife hid themselves from the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.  But the Lord God called out to the man and said to him, “Where were you?”.  He answered, “I heard you walking in the garden and I was afraid because I was naked, so I hid myself.”  (Genesis 3:8-10)

  Like Adam, God is calling you.  If you’re too busy to hear His call, or maybe you think you simply don’t have time, it’s time to reevaluate your relationship with Him.  He waits for all of us in the Adoration Chapel, and He wants to help.  You won’t always have the opportunity … that’s life; so do it now.


Committed Adoration Hours are available in the Adoration Chapel 
simply goto www.adorationpro.org/ihmmi  and click on "Weekly Commitment"

No comments:

Post a Comment