Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Just A Verbal Thank You Doesn't Seem To Be Enough



"God is bread when you’re hungry, water when you’re thirsty, a harbor from the storm. God’s father to the fatherless, a mother to the motherless. God’s my sister, my brother, my leader, my guide, my teacher, my comforter, my friend. God’s the way-maker and burden-bearer, a heart-fixer and a mind-regulator. God’s my doctor who never lost a patient, my lawyer who never lost a case, my captain who never lost a battle. God’s my all in all, my everything.

God’s my rock, my sword, my shield, my lily of the valley, my pearl of great price. God’s a god of peace and a god of war. Counselor, Emmanuel, Redeemer, Savior, Prince of Peace, Son of God, Mary’s little baby, wonderful Word of God."
   Sr. Thea Bowman (1937-1990)  Franciscan Sister of Perpetual Adoration

Don't you just feel you need to give a little more back to the God of Love?
Why not join the ranks of regular Adorers at the IHM Adoration Chapel?



No comments:

Post a Comment