Monday, October 17, 2022

We Are Beloved Children

 A Beloved Child

“When we adore the Lord Jesus present in the Eucharist, we receive a new outlook on our lives as well: I am not the things I possess of the successes I can achieve.  The value of my life does not depend on how much I can show off nor does it diminish when I encounter failures and setbacks.  I am a beloved child, each of us is a beloved child.  I am blessed by God.  He wants to clothe me with beauty and free me from all slavery.”

“Let us remember this: whoever worships God does not become a slave to anyone.
  They are free.  Let us rediscover the prayer of adoration, a prayer that is frequently forgotten.  Adoration … frees us and restores us to our dignity as children, not slaves.”
                               Pope Francis - from a Sept 2022 homily



No comments:

Post a Comment