Monday, September 2, 2024

In His Presence … Don’t Underestimate The Benefit

 In His Presence … Don’t Underestimate The Benefit


"There is nothing that I will not do for those who approach Me in the Sacrament of My Love.  Look at Me!  Here I am vulnerable, exposed, hidden, and yet entirely delivered over to you.  The Eucharist is the invention of My love, and nothing surpasses it in all My works.   The Eucharist is more than creation itself; it is the crown of My work of redemption in this world, and the foretaste of the glory that I have prepared for those who love Me in the next.  If souls understood what treasures of love are freely given to those who approach Me in the Sacrament of My Love, My churches would be filled day and night, and unable to contain the multitude drawn to them.”  p.226   (In Sinu Jesu  A Benedictine Monk - Angelico Press)

“Faith in this mystery of the Most Holy Eucharist
grows in proportion to the time one gives Me in Adoration. … Nothing can replace the intimate experience of My Eucharistic friendship - and this is the experience that I offer to you and to all who seek My Eucharistic Face, all who offer a sacrifice of time to My Eucharistic Heart.”  p.87   (In Sinu Jesu  A Benedictine Monk - Angelico Press)



No comments:

Post a Comment